[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaFileSystem 1.2.1 Released
- From: Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@...>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:19:23 +0200
Andre Carregal wrote:
I've had no success in running test.lua under Windows.
Can you give more details on your Lua setup (in particular your Lua
Path and C Path) and the errors reported by the test script?
My Lua setup is irrelevant to the failures I'm observing.
I found 2 issues:
1) The script incorrectly assumes that directory /tmp already exists.
If it doesn't, the script fails on line 39:
assert (lfs.mkdir (tmpdir), "could not make a new directory")
2) If the file system is FAT32, then the script fails on line 48:
assert (lfs.touch (tmpfile, 86401))