Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that I have made a working Virtual Machine for (a subset of) Lua in Java.

It is released under the MIT license.
It is currently in a very unstable alpha phase and this is the first public release.

My goal is to be able to run Lua code on mobile phones (J2ME).
I aim to make the VM behave as close as possible as the regular Lua VM.

I know there is LuaJava but as i have understood it, it isn't purely Java so it wouldn't work on mobile devices.
I googled on j2me and Lua but didn't find anything on it, except a post on this mailing list requesting such a product.

All feedback is greatly appreciated, whether it's about the source code, the documentation, bugs you find, features you're missing.

For more details, visit
http://code.google.com/p/kahlua/

/Kristofer