Andre Carregal wrote:
On 5/9/07, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@actcom.co.il> wrote:
> LuaFileSystem offers a portable way to access the underlying directory
> structure and file attributes.

I've had no success in running test.lua under Windows.

Can you give more details on your Lua setup (in particular your Lua
Path and C Path) and the errors reported by the test script?

I was about to ask the same thing, terse problem reporting like that is quite useless... The purpose of such test script is... to make tests and report any potential error to allow to make a diagnostic.

FYI, I ran it OK on WinXP Pro SP2, with both Lua5.1.exe (5.1.2 from LuaBinaries) and lfs.dll (1.2.1) in some directory on my PATH (no Lua environment variable).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France