Doug Rogers wrote:
> Like both of you, I have neither the time nor the inclination to dig
> deeply into Emacs to get it working perfectly. Yes, it raises the
> Emacs window after each debugger command, but under Linux I have
> focus set to the cursor, not to the top window, so it is acceptable
> for me. I haven't found a way to do that under Windows. Does anyone
> out there know of a way to have focus follow the cursor without
> raising the window to the top?

You can instal the Tweak UI PowerToy from Microsoft website. When
installed, in the section Mouse, subsection X-Mouse, check the
"Activation follows mouse (X-Mouse)" checkbox. You have as additionnal
option auto-raise, and a delay before activation in milliseconds.

There's probably a way to do it without installing the PowerToy, with a
registry entry. Check google for "windows" and "X-Mouse".