[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: library standardization
- From: "David Burgess" <dburgess@...>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:09:01 +1000
Now that Lua 5.1.2 is out of the way ...
I have two features that I will continue lobbying for:
1) Standardization and distribution of a *minmal* set of OS library extensions.
I see getting this out of way, as an important part for wider adoption of
Lua (which I see as a good thing).
2) A cross compiling luac. So I can compile code on say x86 that is
destined for (e.g.) ARM.
Whilst there are various options available to solve either of these issues
I believe that standardized distros (from the Lua team) are worth the