On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 05:19:00PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > Besides, do you really want users loading their own binary modules
> > into your apps run-time?
> > Can you do that with WoW or lightroom?
>
> I don't know. Does anyone?

Out of curiosity, and to get an idea how a large app might use lua for
extensions, I went looking for lightroom extension info, and as far as I
can tell, they don't allow it to be extended, yet - still in the planing
phase.

Except for "presets", which are just lua tables with config info.

  http://inside-lightroom.com/docs/develop_presets.pdf

I don't see any examples of using functions, iterators, etc. in the
tables, or trying to do a require() in the preset file!

Cheers,
Sam