Hi Luiz (and lua developers),

  Is there any chance that you can reconsider what we've talked about:

If you search for  RTLD_GLOBAL+lua I'm not the only one having issues
with this, I know I could change my own interpreter, but I would like
to build libraries ( with dynamic RTTI in C++ ) and load them with the
standard lua interpreter ( or into other's people lua capable
applications ).

Cheers,
   Jose L.