In that case... Does Lua have any policy against such things? ;)

Jerome Vuarand wrote:
L-28C wrote:
And as for my name, I don't really like giving my real one out (if
someone wants to look me up for a job, they probably won't hire the
creator of <real name>'s Virus Maker, will they? ;-)). I'll try to
take off all references to it, but thanks for comparing it to SW's robots, it really makes me feel good. (Not really, but anyway.)

Actually making viruses is a good way to prove your skill and find a job
in IT security :-) (provided you don't live in a country where making
viruses is illegal)