--- Tomas Guisasola Gorham <tomas@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
wrote:
Hi Tomas,

> There is a study to use some concepts of
> StringTemplate in Lua (I can find a reference to it
> if you want).  IMHO, it is much better than the
> original one :-)
I am interested though something that is usable is
more important(as I am still learning) and the only
thing I can find about SringTemplate is "java/c#"
which sounds scary for me :-)

> 	You could do something like:
>
> <?lua
> for i=1,10 do
> ?>
> <?lua
> end
> ?>
>
> 	Verbose isn't it?  With LuaST it would be in just
> one line!
That is what I am doing but still find it to be too
"procedural".

BTW, I notice the mentioning of Orbit for Kepler but
fail to find anything in the CVS. Is that only a todo
or is happening ?

The current kepler stock approach of one file for each
page is fine but a bit hard to maintain when it gets
complicated.

regards

gary

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html