On 15/03/2007, at 09:13, gary ng wrote:
BTW, I notice the mentioning of Orbit for Kepler but
fail to find anything in the CVS. Is that only a todo
or is happening ?

You can access a prototype of Orbit on its LuaForge page:
http://luaforge.net/scm/?group_id=171

Just keep in mind that we plan to rethink the current API so things can change in the future releases.

The current kepler stock approach of one file for each
page is fine but a bit hard to maintain when it gets complicated.

Right, that's why we are working on Orbit and the alternative template syntax mentioned by Tomás. By the way, the new template engine is similar to StringTemplate just on the motivation (simpler syntax, non turing complete), not on the details.

If you'd like to follow the discussions and help us get both products better, feel free to join the Kepler mailing list.

André