On 3/14/07, gary ng <garyng2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
One thing that is a bit hard on dreamhost is that it
doesn't have any lua stuff and the kepler stuff I am
using is from CVS.

I sort of borrow the virtual-python idea so my lua
stuff(I use luajit) setup is in ~/

Just curious, are there anyone using lua on dreamhost
? As they don't even have lua on the standard setup.

I use lua pretty extensively in my build and test procedures, and
basic shell scripting, depending on the task.  I just have my own
interpreter compiled in my home directory.