On 3/14/07, gary ng <garyng2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
I finally ended up with a modified setup using
lua-magnet(fastcgi based bytecode cache/launcher)
together with kepler's cgi.lua as the wrapper and now
is getting 220 request / sec. Though I need to give up
the "rings" option.

What is interesting in this setup is that each .lp
only use about 30K memory foot print which means even
I have 1000 lua script, I can still have them all
cached in RAM for less than the virtual memory
footprint of a bare django/turbogear setup.

Gary, would you mind detailing your solution at the dreamhost wiki, so
the other lua freaks that host there can take advantage? =)