Yes, the smtp.lua module is case sensitive on *content-type:* which
if not assigned, is loaded with an inappropriate default. *Content_Type:*
is treated as a separate user added header. Problem was easily
solved, thank you.

It should not be case sensitive. Are you using smtp.message
to create a source for your message? Can you send me a tiny
example? The function "adjust_headers" should convert
everything to lowercase. Maybe I screwed up somewhere...

Problem 2. was less obvious. We supplied a value to *from*
in smtp.send call as per manual example. However it is also required
as a separately defined header (which is in the multipart example on
closer inspection). No doubt there are good reasons for this.

The "from" in smtp.send is the argument to the "SMTP FROM" command.
This has nothing to do with the header "From:". The former
tells the server who should receive the message. The latter
is just for display purposes. I can't add the addresses from
the command to the header because you might want to do a BCC
instead. All this is explained in the documentation.

Regards,
Diego.