Hi

As usual - self-induced problems!

Yes, the smtp.lua module is case sensitive on *content-type:* which
if not assigned, is loaded with an inappropriate default. *Content_Type:*
is treated as a separate user added header. Problem was easily
solved, thank you.

Problem 2. was less obvious. We supplied a value to *from*
in smtp.send call as per manual example. However it is also required
as a separately defined header (which is in the multipart example on
closer inspection). No doubt there are good reasons for this.

Thank you for the speedy assistance.

Graham Henstridge
Email: graham@capgo.com, Web: www.capgo.com