On Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:54 AM, Jerome Vuarand wrote:

> lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br wrote:
>> Jerome Vuarand wrote:
>>> PS: Sorry for top posting, Outlook doesn't give me a choice.
>>
>> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
>> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
>>
>> Bye,
>>      Mike
>
> THe problem was that my outlook was not able to convert Jason's mail to
> text properly. Outlook-quotefix only works on text messages, so even if
> it's great for replying to text messages it's of no use in that case. Also
> it doesn't seem to be able to retrieve real sender of a message sent to
> this mailing list (as you can see in quote above). Too bad no real
> feature-complete free alternative to this crappy Micro$oft software exist.

I installed it and configured it such that it picked up the real sender of the
message (as you can see in the quote above). It took me about 5 minutes to get
it configured. I used the custom option for the quote signature. Check the
documentation. And you are right; can't do much for HTML messages.

Cheers
Vijay Aswadhati