lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br wrote:
> Jerome Vuarand wrote:
>> PS: Sorry for top posting, Outlook doesn't give me a choice.
>
> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
>
> Bye,
>      Mike

THe problem was that my outlook was not able to convert Jason's mail to
text properly. Outlook-quotefix only works on text messages, so even if
it's great for replying to text messages it's of no use in that case.
Also it doesn't seem to be able to retrieve real sender of a message
sent to this mailing list (as you can see in quote above). Too bad no
real feature-complete free alternative to this crappy Micro$oft software
exist.