--- jbarciela jbarciela <jbarciela@gmail.com> wrote:
> At first I though that Lua would run embedded in
> process, but that's only for mod_magnet, which
> blocks the whole server while executing.
> For the applications there is FCGI, but that
> requires a separate process, and I rather have only
> one.

With lua's fast load time and small size, I am
wondering if FCGI is actually a better approach. It
may be a problem for preserving state between request
but other than that, I am now more incline to design
my system in this approach even for non-web apps, i.e.
the traditional *nix way of simple utilities gluing
together to do lots of other things.

Never Miss an Email