On 1/27/07, Rob Kendrick <lua-l@nun.org.uk> wrote:
I suspect, having looked at Ryan's website, that he's targeting Windows,
although I may be wrong.

My website features a product that I created years ago and is Windows
based. I work heavily in the open-source arena now so what I actually
want is all of the lua to be cross-platform. I spend 70% of my time in
WIndows and 30% Linux, but I am going to be changing to only using
Windows at work and Linux everywhere else.

bash, and the infrastructure to support it, may be slightly too
heavyweight as a dependency for his taste.

Yes this is to much under Windows.
--
Regards,
Ryan