[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: best approach for scripting on Intel Mac OS X?
- From: "Alex Queiroz" <asandroq@...>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:20:55 -0200
On 12/25/06, Michael Manti <email@example.com> wrote:
Is anyone out there using Lua as a standalone scripting language on Intel
Mac OS X? If so, would you be willing to share tips on how to set up a
workable system for doing so?
I don't know MacOS X, but I guess it's POSIX enough to support
ex. There is also lhf's lposix.
 - http://lua-users.org/wiki/ExtensionProposal
 - http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/