(I feel a little bad continuing this OT-ness, but this one couldn't be
passed up.  :)

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 04:21:54PM -0500, Aaron Brown wrote:
> Rici wrote:
>
> >I was just in a grumpy mood.
>
> As long as we're complaining! --

> --
> Aaron
> Beginning Lua Programming:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470069171/
> http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=0470069171

> Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.?Join now.
> http://ideas.live.com

I'd say attaching ads to your mails (on lists or otherwise) is among the
worst mail offenses.  (The fact that it's your mail provider that's
doing it doesn't matter; you choose to use them ...)

Incidentally, I don't mind the Lua book ads so much, since they're
genuinely relevant (though I'd suggest just one link, and on one line)--
but the Messenger ad isn't.

--
Glenn Maynard