Hi Shmuel,

On 11/29/06, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@actcom.co.il> wrote:

Is it really open source?

Actually, seems not... I really thought luaforge was only for open source projects. Moreover I expect luaforge being only for open source projects... And I didn't see they were given a copy of the "Programming in Lua" in CHM I though they were simply giving a copy of the lua manual. But, in fact, both lua manual and PIL have the same Copyright... both have a paper copy version... put a copy of the lua manual is as bad as put a copy of the PIL book.

Why don't make manual copyleft ? or give permission to make non-profit derivatives of the lua manual... or similar.

That was the intention of the initial mail, sorry about the misunderstood.

Cheers,
   Jose L.

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)