Rob Kendrick skrev:
[...]
Also, I'm begging for somebody to produce a nice ncurses binding.  Every
time I look into doing it, ncurses's API makes my eyes bleed.

B.

I once wrote a binding of ncurses for pike (http://pike.ida.liu.se) which was quite nice. So I might try to do it (even better) for lua, I only need to have some motivation as to why (like, use it in some project/product of ours).

Seeing that it might be usefull to others does help too, of course :)

//A