Very 'retro' this week, eh?=

I'm also on the lookout for ncurses kind of a binding. About UTF-8, did anyone mention Selene?

-asko

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:09:37 +0000
 Rob Kendrick <lua-l@nun.org.uk> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 18:18 +0000, David Given wrote:
I've had a hunt around, and I know such things exist, but trying to find which
one's better is rather harder, so I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking for a UTF-8 string library, preferably a drop in for 'string', and also a set of ncurses Lua bindings. I'd particularly like them to work together so I can display Unicode characters via ncurses. Can anyone suggest
something that works well?

I am also interested in a nicely integrated UTF-8 library, along with
iconv-like functionality.

Also, I'm begging for somebody to produce a nice ncurses binding. Every time I look into doing it, ncurses's API makes my eyes bleed.

B.