Martin Schröder wrote:
[...]
> Interesting. Their Terms of use are bogus:

I was particularly interested in their attempt to impose California, USA law
on me...

[...]
> And they can only be reached through their support forum. :-(

Also their DMCA address.

Their Lua-list coverage seems to be spotty; up to 31 May, and then one post on
14 June. I wonder if they've subscribed, or if they're pulling the data from
one of the *authorised* archives? I can't find any way of getting the header
information.

--
╭─┈David Given┈──McQ─╮ "...electrons, nuclei and other particles are good
│┈ dg@cowlark.com┈┈┈┈│ approximations to perfectly elastic spherical