I've just noticed that a website called nabble.com appears to be mirroring the
Lua mailing list (and a couple of others I'm on).

http://www.nabble.com/Lua---General-f14111.html

Do the list admins here know about this? It all seems rather dubious to me ---
they've even gone as far as creating a publicly accessable profile for all
users. I know that my messages are all public, and I have no objections to
them being redistributed as people see fit, but mirroring an entire mailing
list without asking seems extremely impolite. Not only that, but they may be
trying to retcon us into complying with their T&Cs.

http://www.nabble.com/user/Terms.jtp

Have we, in fact, been asked?

(They will also claim to post *to* the list if you register there. I'm not
entirely sure how that works,

--
╭─┈David Given┈──McQ─╮ "...electrons, nuclei and other particles are good
│┈ dg@cowlark.com┈┈┈┈│ approximations to perfectly elastic spherical