So, I create a sub directory named "test" and move the "cgi.lua" into it.
	The error was raised by require, which could not find
the file (you named it "cgi.lua", but required the name "test.cgi").
While moved to the directory "test", `require' was able to find it
(check the reference manual for the behavior of `require").

Then it works. But the CGILua don't work this way, all it's files are in the
same way.

Could you please tell me what's wrong?
	I didn't understand what you mean with "CGILua don't work
this way"...

	Regards,
		Tomas