I am using tolua++ with my project and it's all
working fun, but my lua code is all in functions and
looks messy, i would like to put the lua functions
into some form of class.

Now i know classes are not really possible in lua, but
i've found this
http://lua-users.org/wiki/SimpleLuaClasses I'd like to
be able to use this method with tolua++.

Does any one know if this is possible?

I would like to be able to create one of these classes
from c++ code and be able to do all the, ie...

Class CPPClass : public LuaClass
Class LuaClass : public CPPClass

You get the general idea.

Can this be done in tolua? Or are there other methods
involved?

Some one did say to use luabind, but I cant get that
to compile at the moment.

Cheers.
Jimmy.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html