On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 09:40 -0500, Luis Carvalho wrote:
> One idea would be for the contributors to buy the book to support the Lua team
> and have it signed by the Lua authors as a "contributor copy". :) For me --
> and for all Lua supporters, I guess -- that would be far better than a free
> copy. Don't know how that would work logistically though. :)

Paypal a donation to Lua.org, for enough to cover a book purchase and
re-mailing by the team, plus a bit for their effort.

Seems plausible to me :-)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895