On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 23:32 -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > Anyone who had a recipe published (or even considered) was provided
> > with a free copy of the paper edition.
> We intend to do exactly this. Perhaps even one copy per contribution.
> I'm sorry I forgot to say so in my original message.

As an avid supporter of Lua, I'd like to raise the point that not all of
us would expect such a donation.

Indeed, I'd be prepared to offer any Gems I can, *and* then buy a copy
to support the Lua team.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895