Yes, this tool is wonderful!  Thank you Glenn!

Has it been published in the Wiki?

-Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Ivan Kolev
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:42 AM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: Re: VC2005, autoexp.dat - examine the Lua stack in the debugger

Many, many thanks for this. I thought these visualizers required writing
some special .DLL-plugins to work, which I wouldn't do. And I used only the
very limited AutoExpand. But with the visualizers debugging is a new
experience...
So many thanks both for the description link and for your work on Lua
visualizers. Definitely a worthy addition to the Wiki.

Ivan