hey,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 08:32:02PM +0200, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> :)  I'm having this idea of a lua-patches site, where you check the
> boxes (version, patches...) and it will spit you with a .tgz having
> all that!  :)))))
>
> Could be done.  Should?  hmm...

that's such a crazy idea it might not be a bad idea after all ;-)
http://blua.leet.cz/ with checkboxes now ;-)

patches may be included as long they're properly unifdef-friendly #ifdefed

people who like to fool around with cgi scripts can try their luck
after deciphering http://blua.leet.cz/cgi-bin/bastardize.txt :P

it's a bit resource-intensive and dunno if it works with all browsers
(tested with opera & links) but guess it will do for the time being.