I'm repeating the request for help, from people interested in getting function parameter, local var, and return value constraints to Lua.

The approach I'm taking is a patch, because:
- I'd like this feature to get _into_ Lua, instead of being a kludge add-on
   - performance should be made as good as possible

Current state of the patch is that all parsing is done (and works); constraint strings are placed in variable and function data structures in seemingly meaningful places.

What remains is ways to enforce the constraints at runtime. A group of people for discussing different alternatives would be useful, as bouncing something within a sole person's head is never the most creative approach.

We could use this list, but I'm afraid it's bound to get into teeny-weeny details pretty soon (= instantly). Once a working, tested concept patch is there, the list can be informed.

thanks,   :)
-asko