David Jones a écrit :
Oh yes, everyone should learn Icon. More power to your coroutines! Icon's generators are a nice idea to have in a language and once you've mastered them in Icon you can bring the ideas back into your Lua programs with coroutines.

Interesting, I still don't know how to properly use coroutines, I will dig the idea.

I am not sure what they call "Logical Languages". A quick search shown mostly links to artificial (non-programming) languages, like Loglan and Lojban.

Prolog and Mercury I should expect. Mabye there are others, I'm not familiar with these languages.

Ah, I remember Prolog from university days, a strange language, used is IE and expert systems. The later seems to be out of fashion, or at least they have much less exposure.
Strange that these languages are more popular than functional ones.
I wonder how they classify Lua... :-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France