Muchas Gracias.
I dig you gen.lua script for generating the source code.

wes

On 10/5/06, Jérôme VUARAND <jerome.vuarand@gmail.com> wrote:
I've extracted the code from my project. The makefiles don't work as
is because they depend on my personnal build system which depends on
other stuff that would take time to clean. But you can probably use
the C files and compile them as is. There may be dependencies on a
buffer userdata lib I wrote apart to inject vertex buffers into
OpenGL.

If it's not enough and you want a full buildable lib I can spend some
time this weekend to bring the system back to life and package it in a
decent way.

http://doub.no-ip.org:8080/temp/lgl-doub-0.2-20061005.zip