On 9/17/06, D Burgess <dburgess@gmail.com> wrote:
In case I was unclear, I was expressing my agreement with David
Given. I hate forums. The list has been demonstrably successful.

DB

I second this opinion. Mailing lists work just fine. Forums are pain.
Please, leave the things the way they are now and do not change
anything with the list.
Someone who does like forums is welcome to set up whatever he/she
likes as an additional resource for their own use. But, please, do not
disrupt already well functioning mailing list.

--Leo--