Taco Hoekwater a écrit :
I definately prefer a mailing list, but I do have a small request:
it would be nice if there was a subject_prefix defined.

I read many mailing lists and receive lots of spam as well,
and separating one from the other is problematic at times. If the
subjects would look like

  Re: [Lua] Why doesn't the lua list get replaced with a forum ?

that would help me a lot.

All the messages I receive from the Lua list goes to its folder in Thunderbird. You just have to filter on a relevant header entry (look at headers with Ctrl+U, I see you use Thunderbird too...). Hey, even Outlook is able to do this!

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France