> I couldn't agree more about lua using a forum, I use forums everyday
> (such as gamedev.net) and find them much easier than the mailing list.

I don't. I actually find forums rather weird to read, as they usually don't have proper threading support, and also lack some other features a proper mail client offers.

Of course, this is just me, but I also feel that having a mailing list keeps the noise down (apart from the reoccurring "Why isn't there a forum" and "Lua needs to be more like C/Lisp/Perl/APL/Intercal/IYFL" discussions... ;-).

Gunnar