On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Stefan Brantschen wrote:

http://luaforge.net/projects/stdlib/

Sounds interesting, but I cannot find any accessible/downloadable content at that address.

What do I miss?

It's all in CVS; see here:

http://luaforge.net/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/?cvsroot=stdlib

I suspect this will be too much trouble for some people, so I've also made a file release. It's just a snapshot of CVS, but it's pretty stable at the moment; stdlib, until such time as greater interest or participation enables (or forces!) formal releases will be in permanent beta, and tracking CVS is recommended.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | perfect, a.  unsatirizable