We are glad to announce that we have just reactivated LuaForge. Please keep in mind that it should be considered under test during the weekend.

Since we have upgraded the GForge to version 4.5, some things are still out of place in the site templates and locale strings. You may also find the new site structure a bit too diferent at a first glance, but we think the new features were worth the effort. We will try to fix those details during the next days, but they should have no big impact on usage.

Any feedback about problems (huge or minor) is welcome and can be sent directly to me.

Thanks everyone for the patience and a special thanks to Paulo Fernando and Roberto Beauclair for the setup sprint today.  It may appear simple, but GForge involves a lot of work behind the scenes... :o)

André Carregal