Looks good. just the SSH host key changed. Maybe you can install the old
one, so other users are not confused:

bash-3.1$ cvs status
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
eb:7d:47:a8:df:b0:3e:9e:0c:1b:0c:df:e8:5b:03:a4.
Add correct host key in /home/juergen/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /home/juergen/.ssh/known_hosts:37
RSA host key for cvs.luaforge.net has changed and you have requested strict
checking.
Host key verification failed.
cvs [status aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Jürgen