[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: win32 to lua binding
- From: Christof Schardt <christof@...>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:39:31 +0200
> Features :
Really sound great.
The "Reflexis Lite" approach is completely different
from yours, because it doesn't rely on the windows-
controls but rather draws and manages them itself.
Just on HWND and within that only selfmade stuff.
Although portablity was no design-goal, it turns out
to be easy that way.
Regarding your description:
1. Lua is so easy to write, that nor an IDE neither
a UI-Designer is a must for a lib like yours.
If you provide an TeX-like hbox/vbox-System, the dialogs
and windows can just be written down. All does it
this way now (wx, Qt, IUP,...). Resizing, adapting,
translating and all that is then for free.
So, IDE and UI-Designer are not really 'missing'.
If you need assistance in implementing the TeX-concept,
I could give hints or assist.
2. Binding to qt... not a must either, at least as of now.
It would be nice to see more.