On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 21:34 -0500, Thomas Harning Jr. wrote:
> I'm working on using libevnet (a server library that uses libevent)
> for a proxy project for who I'm working for...  I'm not sure if they
> want to release it as a public library or not...

Hey, Thomas! I was about to bring this up, but decided not to (since
clearly I'm still working out some kinks in the library, mostly at the
moment portability/maintainability issues--specifically Win32--for
another project I'm tied up with).

I've been intending to write some Lua bindings. In fact, I'm going to
have to do it shortly for work. I figured once I began that I'd pick up
where we left off on the libevnet mailing-list, hopefully w/ some code,
finally. Maybe we could at least swap hints ;)

--
William Ahern <wahern@barracudanetworks.com>

This message was scanned for Spam, Spyware and Viruses
For more information, please visit:
http://www.barracudanetworks.com