On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 22:22 -0300, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> Since I only have five minutes for my talk, including questions
> (13:30-13:35 on Tuesday), I thought the attendees had better have the

Hopefully we'll be able to adjust talk times as the opportunity presents
itself. I have the first half-hour slot but if people are more
interested in other things I can adjust my talk time downward rather
easily.

Hopefully you'll be able to talk about Nancy for as long as you need to
get the information across.

As a side note, I'm amused by the huge number of different web platforms
around at the conference. Is Lua finally taking over from PHP?

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895