Since I only have five minutes for my talk, including questions (13:30-13:35 on Tuesday), I thought the attendees had better have the chance to come prepared. Then I thought that those who aren't coming might enjoy not feeling left out until afterwards.

So here's what I'm talking about, along with a PDF of the slides:

http://rrt.sc3d.org/Software/Nancy/

P.S. If you're coming to the workshop, you should still come to my talk for the hilarious jokes and extempore insights. Probably.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Enlightenment is understanding becoming belief