Vyacheslav Egorov a écrit :
D Burgess wrote:
Well, it is a bit of work. There was a few years back (Lua4 era)
a thing called "LuaScript" that provided what you seek.

I once tried to implement such a thing (I called it Artemis) for Lua 5.0.
But then I found that it requires a deep understanding of COM, and IActiveScipt magic, so when Artemis started to work more or less stable I suspended development and decided that nobody should see this ugly implementation draft. That is why http://artemis.luaforge.net/ still remains empty...

I would love to see something like LuaScript (which was very buggy) come back. Not to script Web pages (it would be usable only in intranets), but to script Windows (replacement of VBScript/JScript).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France