D Burgess wrote:
Well, it is a bit of work. There was a few years back (Lua4 era)
a thing called "LuaScript" that provided what you seek.

I once tried to implement such a thing (I called it Artemis) for Lua 5.0.
But then I found that it requires a deep understanding of COM, and IActiveScipt magic, so when Artemis started to work more or less stable I suspended development and decided that nobody should see this ugly implementation draft. That is why http://artemis.luaforge.net/ still remains empty...

--
e.v.e