David Jones <drj@pobox.com> wrote:

Perhaps it's time to get with the program (evolution towards Common Lisp, naturally), and embrace EQL, EQUAL, and EQUALP (leaving the abomination EQ in the gutter to die the death it deserved to get in committee). The people who like lots of numeric types can also throw = (I suppose it would == in Lua) into the mix.

I can only hope Lua goes this way. Till now i think i will have to live with the lua-user.org patch for the == operator...

But i am very interessted in a discussion to bring this to lua...

-chris
--
Christopher Lux |