From: Henry Minsky <henry.minsky@gmail.com>
To: OpenLaszlo Development and Bug Reporting <laszlo-dev@openlaszlo.org>
Subject: Re: [Laszlo-dev] Laszlo for Lua? "OpenLuaszlo"

I wonder what the speedup would be to compile the LFC as C code linked with a javascript library. If it was much better maybe there is a JavaScript to C compiler out there that could be used.

Or we might be able to find someone to modify our compiler's javascript backend to emit C instead. You'd still need a runtime library for javascript support (definitions of primitive objects, GC, etc)