On 8/9/06, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems interesting, looks fine as skeleton system, why not do an IUP based
version ( http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/ ) using
IupMatrix as basis for simple spreadsheet. In general more examples and

I had considered using IUP, but had trouble installing it on my system...
Then tried wxLua, but had it seemed to not quite provide all the
features I needed.
I settled for C++, because I've never written anything outside of
trivial university assignments in C/C++.

samples of usage might generate more interest. And a completely self
contained system including all binaries to run would make it easier to give
feedback.
I generally just run Windows or MAC, and linux rarely, so you
might get more feedback with a windows version?

Couldn't agree more... I am, however, not very good with windows, I'll
keep trying though.