[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LuaCalc - a simple spreadsheet program
- From: "Andrew Wilson" <agrwagrw@...>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:46:09 -0400
Seems interesting, looks fine as skeleton system, why not do an IUP based version ( http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/ ) using IupMatrix as basis for simple spreadsheet. In general more examples and samples of usage might generate more interest. And a completely self contained system including all binaries to run would make it easier to give feedback. I generally just run Windows or MAC, and linux rarely, so you might get more feedback with a windows version?
On 8/8/06, Richard Simes <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Having not gotten a lot of feedback (read any) from my previous post,
I thought I'd say a little more about the program.
* Excel/standard spreadsheet like function format. Including a range
and you can add your own to the file lcfunctions.lua
* Sorting by columns
* Copy/Paste compatibility with gnumeric&open office calc
* probably with excel also (but i still haven't built it on windows... sorry)
You can see a screenshot here:
and download the lates version here:
Please email me if you have any comments/questions,
even if it's to say you couldn't get it to work or you think it sucks...