Seems interesting, looks fine as skeleton system, why not do an IUP based version ( http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/ ) using IupMatrix as basis for simple spreadsheet. In general more examples and samples of usage might generate more interest. And a completely self contained system including all binaries to run would make it easier to give feedback. I generally just run Windows or MAC, and linux rarely, so you might get more feedback with a windows version?

AGRW, Boston.